The Blue Bite Story: We strive to improve lives by connecting people and information through the physical world. Our patented platform empowers creators to build dynamic digital experiences and channel them through physical items using technologies like NFC, QR, Mobile Display, and Geofencing.
This key role contributes directly to Blue Bite's rapid growth by working with internal Marketing and BDR teams in generating new revenue for Blue Bite by identifying and pre-qualifying new revenue opportunities with new direct clients. This creative and motivated individual provides guidance to prospects in developing and expanding awareness of how to best leverage Blue Bite for high value consumer engagements, and then transitions prospects to an Account Executive to finalize scope and close the deal. This person manages prospect-side project development through the entire new account development cycle, helping identify and validate growth opportunities in new markets and product groups, as well as for new products and services to that will keep Blue Bite the innovation leader in the markets we serve. You will also integrate closely with marketing and share up to date and complete feedback on lead generations and market intelligence insights you discover.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Consistent, persistent new lead qualification
- Acquire a high level of technical product knowledge and an understanding of the industries, applications, companies and contacts, as well as new business development techniques
- Apply the technical and sales competencies necessary to recognize potential solutions for spoken needs as well as hidden or unspoken needs of prospects, referral and channel partners
- Display positive persistence, optimism, and empathy in all interactions in an environment with a high potential for rejection
- Proven excellence in critical thinking, analytical skills, verbal, written, and interpersonal communications
- Accurate and complete information gathering and documentation skills
- Competent and efficient in email, internet, and sales automation/CRM applications
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills
- High accuracy in work with attention to detail
- Curious and motivated by a career in technology based service sales
- Understanding of creative prospecting tools + platforms
- Ability & comfortability to communicate with VP & C-Suite decision makers and identify problems they don't know they have