The Blue Bite Story: We strive to improve lives by connecting people and information through the physical world. Our patented platform empowers creators to build dynamic digital experiences and channel them through physical items using technologies like NFC, QR, Mobile Display, and Geofencing.
This fast paced growth focused role generates new revenue for Blue Bite by identifying, qualifying, developing opportunities, and partnering with prospects to create new solutions with Blue Bite's disruptive connected product tools and services. Work with prospects from opportunity identification through to close, and then expansion, directly developing and closing new high revenue and strategic value accounts through direct personal outreach, inbound pre-qualified inquiries, and through creating and nurturing the strong referral, strategic alliance, and channel partnerships identified by your Business Development and Channel / Partnerships colleagues. Our smart, creative, and passionate AE's guide our major brand prospects in developing and expanding awareness of how to best leverage Blue Bite for high value direct-to-consumer engagements, and manage prospect-side project development through the entire new account development cycle. You'll work closely with our world class Customer Success team to support new account onboarding, training, as well as our Indirect team on co-selling through partners and channels. The market intelligence you gather will identify and validate growth opportunities in new markets and product groups, as well as for new products and services that will keep Blue Bite the innovation leader in the markets we serve. Bring your unique insights to your Blue Bite Marketing, Sales, CS, and Product colleagues to help keep us all focused on leading the market and changing the way brands and consumers connect.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Consistent, persistent qualified lead follow up to further qualify and identify new revenue opportunities and progress them through the entire sales cycle.
- Possess a high level of technical product knowledge and an understanding of the industries, applications, companies and contacts, along with customer service, operations, and new business development techniques
- Apply the technical and sales competencies necessary to recognize and deliver solutions for spoken needs as well as hidden or unspoken needs of prospects, referral and channel partners, and clients
- Display positive persistence, optimism, and empathy in all interactions
- Proven excellence in critical thinking, analytical skills, verbal, written, and interpersonal communications
- Accurate and complete information gathering and documentation skills to acquire, understand and execute on clients’ key business initiatives, areas of concern, technology stack, and competitive environment
- Competent in email, internet, and sales automation/CRM applications
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills
- Manage and project manage prospect buying processes
- High accuracy in work with attention to detail
- 2+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Proven successful track record of growing an existing customer base via business value selling, via a consultative and complex sales cycle
- Understanding of LinkedIn and other social networks for sales, networking, and prospecting usage