Blue Bite is an IoT software platform dedicated to helping brands build better products so people can live better lives. We do this by transforming everyday products into communication channels using connecting technologies like Near Field Communication. Brands use our platform to authenticate their products, deliver exclusive content and build loyalty. Consumers use their mobile devices to interact with those products to obtain content and information aimed at helping them live life better.
We’re looking for a talented, analytical, content and mission focused marketer to join our dynamic team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Tell the Blue Bite story: understand our brand mission and company vision
- Lead generation efforts: develop, optimize, and rapidly iterate performance marketing and media strategies
- Campaigning: SEO & advertising across social media platforms and AdWords
- Content marketing: think holistically about content and storytelling, from developing multiple angles for a single topic to executing across multiple formats
- Write and publish high-quality content (e.g., blog posts, press releases, newsletters) that align with a cohesive, effective content strategy for maximum brand reach
- Develop content, collateral and sales tools that deliver measurable results.
- Maintain superior knowledge of the competitive landscape, and digital marketing ecosystem to help inform strategy and messaging.
- Help plan marketing initiatives that support the growth of our core verticals.
- Become an industry expert in core verticals and collaborate with heads of Sales and Product in order to inform marketing strategies.
- Capitalize on unique in-market opportunities to drive qualified sales leads, increased national, regional, and vertical brand awareness and increase our position as thought leaders in the space.
- Partner with the content marketing and PR teams to ensure messaging is reaching and influencing target audiences
- Identify and manage owned and managed events and speaker opportunities
- Execution of brand goals and initiatives as designated by the Head of Marketing
- Work closely with our core marketing team to help amplify brand goals and messaging and translate brand message across sales teams
- Support product launches as it relates to the Sales organization. Helping elevate our Sales story and position within market.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales and account teams to ensure effective messaging.
- Experienced: 3-5 years of experience in a marketing/advertising strategy role, preferably for a hybrid B2B/B2C brand
- Fast-Learner: you are able to get up to speed on our product, our mission and our strategy
- User-driven: you love creating messaging and branding around our ideal customers and their needs
- Mission-focused: you understand the value of the work we do and use it as the jumping point for marketing initiatives
- Collaborative: you love working with others, are open to receiving feedback, can provide constructive criticism, and are willing to explore new ideas and perspectives
- Strong communicator: you understand what level and form of communication to use within your team and other stakeholders
- General qualities: mature, open-minded, curious, thoughtful, self-starter, nice
Competitive Salary + Bonus