Our fast-growing company is looking for a reliable Product Owner who will organize product development and ensure high ROI. Your duties will include translating ideas into strategy and features, and maintaining product development from start to finish.
A successful candidate should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. Please be professional, confident and be able to understand which ideas will and which won’t work.
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Retrieve and analyze feedback directly from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Coordinate cross-functional teams
- Prepare and review user stories, product requirement documentation, own the product backlog, own product releases.
- Monitor timelines and ensure compliance with the schedule
- Own organizational enablement through demos, training, and production of needed collateral
- Prepare recommendations to track product use and impact on end users and clients
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience of working as a Product Owner, Product Manager or other relevant position
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent B2B SaaS products
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in an Agile environment partnering with engineering and UI/UX.
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area preferred